During my in-camera vacation work, I ended up to fix some annoying bugs in Commons.Xml.Relaxng.dll. Well, they were not that annoying. I just needed to revisit section 4.* and 7.* of the specification. Thanks to my own God, I was pretty productive yesterday to dispose most of them. After r54882 in our svn, the implementation became pretty better. Now I have 13 out of 373 testcases from James Clark's test suite. Half of them are XLink URI matter and most of the remaining bits are related to empty list processing (<list><empty></list>, which usually is not likely to happen).
Speaking of Commons.Xml.Relaxng.dll, I updated my (oh yeah here I can use "the" instead of "my" for now) NVDL implementation to match the latest Final Draft International Standard (FDIS). The specification looks fairly stable and there were little changes.
MURATA Makoto explains how you can avoid silly processor-dependent technology (not) to validate xml:*, such as System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaValidationFlags. Oh, well you don't have to worry about that there is no validator for Java - someone in rng-users ML wrote that his group is going to implement one. It would be even nicer if someone provide another implementation for libxml (it won't make sense if I implement some).
I hope I have enough time to revisit this holiday project (yeah it is mostly done in my weekends and holidays) rather than wasting my time on other silly stuff.